Cilantro Lime Shrimp-Recipe
Written by Jessica Lal on May 24, 2023
A quick garlicky lime marinade works magic on these juicy shrimp. They come off the grill with huge flavors perfect for your next cookout.
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (16-20 per pound), peeled and deveined
- Lime slices
- Mix first 9 ingredients; toss with shrimp. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Thread shrimp and lime slices onto 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until shrimp turn pink, 2-4 minutes per side.